Well, today I decided to brave the mall and use a few of the gift cards I recieved for Christmas. I know some people feel like gift cards are too casual or what not, but I love them! It's the best way to buy what you want without spending your own money. It's gold:) Alex was busy working-I'm so proud of how hard he works! There's over 2 feet of snow in our yard and the roads are a mess. He never complains-he loves having a hands-on job. Me on the other hand-I'll take my office job any day of the week. Speaking of the Office- I'm convinced it's the funniest show on TV. And you have to work in an office atmosphere to really appreciate the humor.
This Christmas, more than any other, I felt was so fulfilling because it presented so many opportunities to serve others. I'm humbled throughout the season and enjoy taking a moment in life to slow down to recognize and appreciate all of my many blessings.
One of those, and by far the most important, is my wonderful husband Alex. He is not only my best friend, eternal companion, and sweet husband, but the window to my true self. He helps me to see the better parts of myself, to recognize my beauty within, and to magnify my talents. Every day that I see his sweet smile and look into his gorgeous green eyes, I consider myself a lucky woman. I hope that everyone-family, friends, even those I haven't met, find the same love for another that I feel towards Alex. He is the greatest blessing in my life and I am thankful for him.



No comments:
Post a Comment