Father's Day was such a fun day for Alex and I. We went to his Dad's house and joined his sister and her kids (in picture above), Alex's 2 brothers, and of course...his Dad! It is also his Dad's birthday this week, so we celebrated both. It was so funny because Alex's sister bought some "trick" candles for the birthday cake & we all couldn't wait to see his Dad struggle with blowing them out. She lit the candles & we watched in anticipation, his Dad blows them out, and they didn't re-light! His sister's face was so funny as she was more bummed out by them not working then his Dad was.
Our two neices were adorable as always! They dressed up in their Disney princess dresses & gave their Father's day gifts to their Dad. You could tell it really melted his heart.
All in all, the day continued to make Alex and I excited to become parents some day. I know Alex is going to be a great dad and I can't wait for him to have that opportunity.
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment