skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Cousin's "Little Miracle"
My cousin had to deliver her baby girl 5 weeks early due to toxemia. We're so happy to report that both mom and baby are doing well! Her little girl was born at 4 lbs., 14 oz., 18 inches long. Before we went to visit her in the hospital, my cousin sent me a picture text of her, and she looked so tiny. However, it wasn't until we actually saw her in person & got to hold her, that we really saw how tiny she is and what a "little miracle" these premies are. My aunt asked if I wanted to hold her, and I was afraid to because she is so small and fragile, but also because I knew I was going to ball my eyes out! And sure enough I did! We are getting close to welcoming our new spirit in to our home, that holding this little one felt like a small glimpse into the future. It makes me so incredibly grateful, every single day, for our birth mother's sacrifice. I would never get to experience the joy of motherhood if it wasn't for her. So thank you!
Thanks so much for coming! It meant the world to me! I can't wait for your little bundle of joy to arrive! It'll be exciting that our little girls will be so close in age!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHey Mallory! I found your blog through Nicole's. It sounds like you are going to adopt. That is so great. If you don't mind, I was hoping to ask you a few questions about the process. If you could e-mail me at melissabyuh@yahoo.com, it would really help me out. Thanks, hope to talk to you soon. *Melissa Flake (now Bates).
ReplyDelete