Thursday, April 1, 2010

Family Fun

What a FUN and MEMORABLE week it has been! Alex, Lucas, and I were able to spend lots of time with family, both immediate and extended, and feel so thankful for the opportunity. As always, time went by way too fast, but thank goodness for cameras & being able to capture moments in time.


Lucas was able to spend lots of time with his MeMa and it was so fun listening to my Mom talk about how much he's changed & grown. She spoiled him with lots of hugs, kisses, and love, and it meant a lot to Alex and I to see him get some "Grandma" time :)


We were given a very special treat during our visit- Lucas, Alex, and I along with my Mom and family, were able to meet up at the park & spend the afternoon with Jalen and his family. In the video above, my Mom is pushing Jalen on one of the park's swings and if you listen closely, you can hear Jalen's sweet laugh in the background. He loves his Grandma Sandy!
Jalen also loves Ethan- they are just the cutest little buddies on the playground. They were dumping sand on each other's heads, chasing each other up the slides, and were giving each other a sweet kiss on the cheek before leaving the park. It was such a fun afternoon!




Lucas also met a few new cousins this weekend-the pictures I've included really say it all :) Lucas and Nathan are only 4 weeks apart, but the pictures show just how fast and big Lucas is growing to be. Ethan is still the biggest sweetheart in the world, so kind and helpful, and says Lucas's name in the sweetest way... "Loo Kuss". Makes me smile every time I hear him say it.










In the video below, Nicole and I layed our two boys down next to each other, and at first, Lucas is busy moving his arms and legs as usual and Nathan is laying still and calm, but they soon pick up on each other's energy and personalities, and you really seem them recognize each other is there. SOOO cute! It was a great trip!


















No comments:

Post a Comment