Lucas is aware of the camera now more than ever, so catching special moments like this one, have proven to be a real challenge. However, I did succeed and it paid off! Lucas is a babblin' boy these days and has really discovered his voice & its' different pitches. He loves sucking on his fingers & I'm almost certain the teething progress may very well be in the early, early stages because he drools NON STOP! :) In this video, Lucas is laying on his play mat on top of my bed. He patiently lays there and plays every day while I get ready. He started talking a mile a minute, so I crawled on to the floor (so as not to disturb his story), grabbed my camera, and carefully raised it over his head to catch him. SOOO cute!
As always, Lucas remains a daddy's boy :) He loves sitting on his lap, playing with his teething toys, and even takes some of his best naps when he's with his Dad.
I had Al grab the camera and take one of the two of us! I find myself feeling kind of sad when I go through all the pics and realize that him and I don't have a lot together. That's completely my fault though too- I like being the one behind the camera, and I think we can all agree that Alex is far more photogenic :)
Lucas has been trying really hard to gain his independence with his head & neck. We recently bought him a Bumbo chair, which is made for babies his age & allows them to develop strength in their neck and posture. The first day we put him in there, he wasn't quite sure what to think of it! But now, he absolutely loves it! (See pic below.) And it gives my arms and back a break too, so I have no complaints :)



ooo Rico! you just got me laughing on all those videos!!
ReplyDelete