Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Picnics



We are really enjoying the beautiful summer weather! We decided to take Lucas to the park for his official first summer picnic and we had a BLAST! He loves being outside with the freash air on his face & really enjoyed watching his cousins go up and down the slide. His adorable two bottom teeth are so much fun to look at- how has the time gone so quickly!?




Lucas just LOVES his Aunt Sara, I mean absolutely LOVES her! She gets him smiling so much and he just loves to snuggle and be held by her. In the video below, she let him play with her necklace and boy did he enjoy it! Pretty much anything, and that includes bottles, that you put in to his hands, he'll try making some kind of noise out of it :)





We also spent some time with the extended family and Lucas really took to one of his great-uncle's (wow, again, where does the time go??) and got to meet a horse for the first time. I grabbed my camera and ran outside and while I was taking the picture, I thought to myself- where have I seen this before?? And then I remembered: my sisters and I have pictures with this very same uncle, petting a horse, but at that time it was at my Grandma's house! Talk about life coming full circle.


Finally, what would this post be if I didn't include another adorable video of Lucas and Dad :) Lucas is especially drawn to hair and grabbing on real tight, so in the video below, Alex is rubbing Lucas's face with his hair and he is LOVIN' it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment